Carsten Ziegeler escribió:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: reinhard
Date: Tue Sep 25 01:55:55 2007
New Revision: 579132

Log:
disable this testcase since it  doesn't run through with Java 1.4. The problem
is that the included
Spring configuration files can't be found. It seems to be a Maven
2/Java 1.4 related problem.
I'm not willing to invest anymore time into this and for that reason I
disable the test for the
release. Java 1.4  support is really a PITA because any of the
committers seems to use it and
then it's me who has to deal with that problems.

Hmm, although I don't want to start a heated discussion about 1.4 or 1.5
for 2.2 again, I think there is a lot of truth in the above statement.
It only makes sense to stick with 1.4 if the people working on and using
2.2 is a critical mass.
+1 to switch to java 1.5. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.