Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> As I announced in the RC2 voting thread, I think that it is time for
>> the final release of Cocoon 2.2. What issues are open that have to be
>> resolved by then? Here is the list of items that I've found:
>>
>>  - provide a migration guide (???)
>>
>>  - deprecation (???)
>>    We have to deprecate everything that we want to remove in Cocoon 2.3.
>>    (If nobody beats me, I will start off a discussion about this soon.)
>>
>>    Deprecation means that we have to add the information to
>>    src/changes/changes.xml, write out deprecation logs, add information
>>    to the migration guide and set the @deprecated annotation.
>>
>>  - springification (???)
>>    Some sitemap components have already been springified. We should
>> revert
>>    this in trunk and work on the springification in a seperate branch.
>>
>>    This way 2.1 sitemaps are 100 % compatible with 2.2.
>>
>>  - provide a binary release of Cocoon 2.2 (Reinhard)
>>
>>  - prepare the press release (Gianguo)
>>
>>  - servlet-service documentation (???)
>>    The servlet-service framework has become a central part of Cocoon
>> and is
>>    also useable without Cocoon core.
>>
>>  - add a functional tutorial that shows the power of Cocoon (Lars)
>>

>> Anything else? If there are volonteers for the 4 open tasks (see ???),
>> we should be able to release by the end of November.
>
> List looks good to me. Personally I'd also like to fix COCOON-1985
> before final release.
>
> Grzegorz - you were saying you started doing changes related to this bug
> (using call stack instead of environment stack) - are there any updates
> on this? I don't want to step on your toes :)

Nope, no updates, unfortunately. I'm busy with catching up with classes I
missed during GT at the
moment. Everything happens so quickly at my university and I missed a lot of
interesting stuff of
topology, analysis and so on. :-)
I fear that until next Monday I will be hardly following discussions not even
mentioning any work on
Cocoon.

To sum up, I don't work on this now and I must limit my activity to only
helping others so you can
safely work on COCOON-1985.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski