hepabolu wrote:
Reinhard Poetz said the following on 26/10/07 18:34:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
BTW. When can we expect new release officialy announced?

I've started to work on it together with a "What's new in Cocoon 2.2" page and hope to finish it this weekend.

Sorry to reply so late, I'm currently out of internet connection at home. :-(

thanks Helma. I applied all the proposed corrections.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]