Ralph Goers wrote:
The portal block is completely broken in trunk. I get

It had no configuration whatsoever. I added blockServlet xml config but ran into another bug in loading sitemap and its config/* resources.

r596516 and r596517 fixes these (I hope), and now it is up to you to fix portal configuration. See cocoon-portal-components.xml in cocoon-portal-impl block:

    <bean name="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.CopletAdapter/uri"
          class="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.URICopletAdapter"

parent="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.AbstractCopletAdapter" scope="singleton"> <property name="notifyingBuilder" ref="org.apache.cocoon.components.notification.NotifyingBuilder"/> <property name="sourceResolver" ref="org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver"/>
    </bean>

AFAICS, class URICopletAdapter does not have 'notifyingBuilder' property.

Vadim