Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Now we can also think about merging Daniel's work on OSGi (whiteboard), which requires Spring-OSGi, with trunk. Daniel, maybe you can share your thoughts on what this would mean for trunk (build system, required code changes, etc.) and how we can keep the experimental OSGi stuff out of our releases.

I have not worked on it for a while so I don't remember all details. But the main part is making the cocoon jars bundles. This is preferably done with the Felix maven-bundle-plugin. I've written poms that contain the configuration of that plugin for all core blocks. The poms can be found here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/core/.

<snip/>

Thanks Daniel! I hope to find some time in December to have a closer look on what needs to be done.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]