Honig, Job wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to port some cocoon projects to cocoon 2.2 as well as to
create a new project.

I have already stumbled upon a few problems with installation, which
were caused by inaccurate docs.  Also I found typos.

I am willing to help improve the docs to avoid such issues for other
cocoon users-to-be, and would like to have editing rights.

Done. Your assistence is very appreciated!

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]