Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Hi Reinhard, isn't it a duplicate of
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2044 ?
>
> Not really. If I read that issue correctly, it talks about making cache
> keys unique. I refer to absolute servlet:/ URIs, e.g.
>
> servlet:com.mycompany.project.servlet.service+:/test/foo/bar

In the discussion of COCOON-2044 it is mentioned that non-uniqueness of cache
keys is caused by bad
implementation of servlet service because it returns relative URIs instead of
absolute ones when
getURI() method is called.
So in order to fix COCOON-2044 you just need essentially to implement support
of absolute URI for
servlet: protocol. That's why I see it as duplicate.

> Btw, after reading the URI spec and making some experiments with the URI
> class of Java, I figured out that the originally proposed "!" at the
> beginning of the sub schema is not allowed, however, appending a "+" is.
> This is required in order to distinguish between relative and absolute
> servlet:/ URIs.

Plus sign doesn't look naturally for me. Are there any other options?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski