On 1/5/08, Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IMHO there is no much potential for shared FAQs with two different
> answers for each version. I think it's a better approach to have
> unique FAQ document per version, meaning for 2.2 we should start from
> scratch.
> Vadim

I agree.  Every question on a FAQ indicates a hole in the software.
Some holes can be filled by improving documentation.  All holes should
be fixed and eliminated before a major release.  Transferring FAQ
entries between major releases indicates a problem with the design
process.

What FAQ entries for 2.1 also apply to 2.2?  Why?  What is required
for the question to be removed?

solprovider