Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've put up the 2.1.11 release at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/cocoon/

I'm just looking through JIRA and note that the version still uses an
antiquated version of ehcache. By that I mean, a version that does not
do large distributed caching properly. Large caches must be recreated on
server restart and fall over when distributed caching is attempted.

Simply replacing the ehcache.jar is not a clean solution as ehcache will
 write all its files to java.io.tmpdir and produce many warnings
whenever used.

This is an open issue for C2.2, so I feel it would be something that
needs to be looked at before a final release.

DISCLAIMER:
I'm still finding my way around the cocoon codebase and may be missing
something obvious to the old hands. :-)

Regards,
Alec.