David Crossley wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hi,

where has our mirror.html aka the download page gone? I want to add our latest release.

Yeah i wondered that too. When testing the 2.1.11 release i went
there to find the instructions about verify checksums and signatures.

Because the mirror.html is missing, the CGI generates a
default download page.

http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi
Yuk, that now doesn't even list our downloads.
My guess is that the mirror.html template got clobbered when
the Cocoon top-level site was moved to the new docs generation stuff.

Yes, I have the same fear - ok, I'll try to get it from an older revision during the day.

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler