Yes, I fixed 2108. If you are happy that the fix hasn't caused any other problems then I will close it.

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
Hi,

did you know that I bought one of those Grumpy shirts last time I
visited WDW? So, I *have* to ask what the current plans for the long
awaited final release of 2.2 is?

Hi Carsten,

I think that 2.2 is ready for a final release. JIRA does not report any
outstanding serious issues
apart from this one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2108 which
seems to be fixed by
Ralph in r609282[1]. It would be good if Ralph who reopened that issue could
confirm his fix and
close it.

Apart from JIRA issues there was one very serious problem: lack of any
documentation on Servlet
Service Framework. I was working on writing docs some time ago and I will
continue to do so in
upcomming days so you can expect something complete really soon.

To sum up, it's certainly right time to start preparing the release.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=609282&view=rev