Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Felix Knecht pisze:
>> Felix Knecht schrieb:
>> IMO it's following commit which causes the problems I have:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=615697
>>
>> Just saw that this is a bugfix. I'll reopen the
>> issuehttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2150
>
> I can confirm now that I see this problem locally. By mistake, I was testing
> a copy without this bug
> fix before committing so I didn't spot it.
>
> I'm just having a look at this.
>
> Sorry for breaking your work at the end of the week! :-(

I have looked at this and found the cause for this bug. Class
StatusRetrievableBufferedWrappedResponse passes Content-Length setting to the
wrapped response
_before_ final settlement of this value which leads to situation where
Content-Length is set to 0.

I tried to fix this but whole issue looks to be more troublesome that I
previously thought and I
need to rethink whole approach. Basically, I opt to writing our own, full-blown
implementation of
HttpServletResponse that will buffer *everything* until we can be 100% sure
that everything is
established in final shape.

This looks like quite a lot of work to implement meaningful implementation of
HttpServletResponse
that can copy to another one and will certainly increase complexity of SSF.

If you have any thoughts on this I'm willing to hear.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski