On 07.02.2007 05:17, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

It's little bit off-topic but my question is related to my patches I've
recently sent on JIRA. I've seen that all my patches produced by
Subclipse contain absolute path of Index: field. I think it's not
desired and these patches will cause problems to the others. Could
someone using Subclipse confirm this situation? Or maybe someone knows
how to fix that?

Just stumbled about this old mail in my unread mail and wanted to answer it for the archives before it becomes one year old :)

The absolute paths are not a problem. When applying a patch you can specify the number of leading path segments to ignore - at least with Subclipse.

But you probably know this yourself after having worked so much with patch files ;)

Joerg