Felix Knecht wrote:
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:

After having seen quite a few people wonder what 'cocoon:rcl' means, I propose to change it to some better name.

The general idea is that this Maven goal creates a web application which wraps the block and makes it runable as a 'normal' web application in a web container. Additionally it enables the usage of the reloading classloader (commons-jci) which made me name it 'cocoon:rcl'.

I propose to use 'cocoon:wrap-block' instead. Though it's longer I think it's closer to the actual meaning and hence less confusing. If we want to keep the name short, we could even add a shortcut 'cocoon:wb'.

WDOT? Other proposals?

cocoon:run

Actually it doesn't run the block but only creates the environment (i.e. a web application that wraps a block) for it.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]