Luca Morandini pisze:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Luca Morandini pisze:
Done: do you mind checking it and, in case, put it LIVE ?

I've checked your changes and had to add some more because you missed some resource:// replacements
with servlet:/. It's been put live now.

It is only me, or the page has not been updated yet (cache issue ?)  ?

No, it's not a cache issue but nature of our documentation system. I've put it live so it's visible to everyone in Daisy. In order to publish updated document on our site some committer must run export task that will regenerate site and commit it to repository.

This will be done shortly (as soon as someone has a few minutes spare to spend
on this).

--
Grzegorz