On Mar 27, 2008, at 19:14, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Intersting stuff - thanks Reinhard and Steven for starting this and sharing it with us.

Finally I had time to have a *brief* look at it and I have some remarks :)

I think the pipeline api and sitemap api should be separate things.

+1

So the invocation should rather be in the pipeline api as the base of executing pipelines. We could than split this into two modules.

I'm not sure if actions belong to the pipeline api; i think they are rather sitemap specific. All they do wrt to the pipeline is to change the invocation perhaps. So this could also be done before starting the pipeline and get the action stuff out of the pipeline api.

+1

cheers
--
Torsten