Reinhard Poetz pisze:

Is there anybody who is going to attend the ApacheCon in Amsterdam? I'll be there at the two Hackathon days (Mon full day, Tue till 3pm) and would love to have some discussions about Corona.

What about a meeting on Monday 2pm at the official Hackathon room? (Though I don't know if this conflicts with other community events Sling/Jackrabbit/Wicket/... Could people involved with these communities clearify?)

Standard question: Is there any chance to set up some audio/video recording? I would be very, very interested in hearing/watching such a record.

--
Grzegorz