On Mar 28, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Tobia Conforto wrote:
I'd like to disable JavaPrimitiveWrap globally in Cocoon flowscripts.

JavaPrimitiveWrap is a Rhino feature that, when disabled, will return strings and numbers from Java calls as native Javascript types, instead of wrapped Java objects.

One can disable it on a (flowscript-)thread by thread basis by calling:

org .mozilla .javascript .Context .getCurrentContext().getWrapFactory().setJavaPrimitiveWrap(false);

but I'd like to disable it globally for all threads, continuations, etc.

Any hint will be welcome.

In FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter, look for Context.enter() calls. These are the places where you can add your initialization:

    context.getWrapFactory().setJavaPrimitiveWrap(false);

Vadim