Reinhard Poetz pisze:

The proposed release artifacts of all the modules that we vote on (see the
seperate voting thread) are available at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/

The easiest way to test the artifacts is by adding a "cocoon-staging" profile to
your ~/.m2/settings.xml:

                                       - o -

In order to test the archetypes

  - cocoon-22-archetype-block-1.0.0
  - cocoon-22-archetype-webapp-1.0.0
  - cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain-1.0.0

append -DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/ to your "mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:1.0-alpha-7:create" commands,
e.g.

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:1.0-alpha-7:create
   -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
   -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
   -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0
   -DgroupId=com.mycompany
   -DartifactId=myBlock
   -DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/

The commands to use the archetypes and explanations of what they are for can be found at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/ (Note: Make sure that you
set the correct archetypeVersion parameter!).

Tested archetypes and Cocoon artifacts quite extensively (with my own small apps). Everything works like a charm at openSUSE with Java 1.6.

                                       - o -

Please test the "getting-started" application
(http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-getting-started/)
whether it runs at your environment.

                                       - o -

In general, please check if the release artifacts meet all legal
requirements of the ASF. (checksums, signatures, license & notice files)

Will do this tomorrow.

Thanks for your work Reinhard!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski