Andrew Savory pisze:
Hi Grzegorz,

<snip/>

Excellent instructions and useful video - many thanks!

You welcome!

One thing I have noticed is that if you run on windows but have your
source and run maven on a remote linux box, and mount the drive and
open the source in eclipse, and you have m2eclipse installed, you're
not able to change the M2_REPO classpath variable (at least, I think
that's the reason).

Wow. :-)
Andrew, I really wonder how many other folks will have the same setup as yours.
;-)

Being more serious, usually when you use mvn eclipse:eclipse plug-in the best idea is to turn off m2eclipse completely. Sometimes it may really play some nasty tricks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski