Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Dear community,

I would like to propose David Legg as a new Cocoon committer and PMC Member.

David is around Cocoon community since 2005 and lately become more active. He provided nice patche migrating us to Maven Archetype 2.0 plug-in and paid lots of attention to correcting our documentation.

Moreover, he is active on user's mailing list helping other Cocoonerns with his accurate answers. He has a good open source and Cocoon's community understanding therefore makes him a perfect candidate for becoming Cocoon committer.

I hope that this nomination will help David will improving our documentation even more. :-)

Please cast your votes:
here's mine +1

+1

--