Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:
It uses the relative path so you will need the parent also.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is a good idea :) as it permits building a module standalone. For Cocoon we have the dream (tm) to have separate buildable/deployable modules one day.

Carsten

If you can think of a way to have it both ways let me know.

You could look into the local repo and use the latest version from there
or you can even go to a remote repo and use the latest version from there.
I think/hope that the maven api allows you to do this.
I'm not sure if there is an existing way of doing that. Even if there is, I'm not sure if that is a great idea. What if what is in your local repo is really old?

Ralph