Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
As some of you might have seen in the SVN logs, I have started to work
on making Cocoon work under OSGi again [1].

are you still working on this? I'd be interested in deploying Cocoon in
an OSGi environment.

[…]

I can't speak about C2, but my intension is to enable C3 for OSGi
(whatever that means in the end).

This is great news! I'll keep an eye on the commits, I hope I will find the time to do some testing as soon as any code is available.

BTW, to illustrate my intentions:

I could imagine a future version of Lenya to use Sling for the repository management. I wouldn't like to give up Cocoon's pipelining and XML processing capabilities, though.

I'm not sure in which way Sling and Cocoon would cooperate from a request processing point of view (I imagine that Sling resources can include the output of Cocoon pipelines, which process data generated by other resources), but I guess having the option to deploy Cocoon blocks/modules as OSGi bundles would be a good starting point.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH