Hi,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:39 PM, Andreas Pieber <a...@gmx.at> wrote:
> ...4) I've tried to find a way to fire up all bundles (no they are ;) ) in an
> apache-felix engine and start the unit-tests there.
>
>  I've made some researches at this topic too, but there's no way to way to
> fire up a apache-felix engine by maven and run all unit tests in it....

We do this in Sling, see [1] which builds a webapp, starts it during
Maven's integration-test phase and runs various tests against it. It's
a bit slow but useful. You probably need a full build of Sling if you
want to play with that though.

I don't see a reason why you couldn't start and embedded Felix
framework in unit testing either, but don't have an example readily
available.

-Bertrand

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/trunk/launchpad/testing/