Hi all,
Thank you both guys, my question was about legal issues that you clarified me :)

Reinhard, no problem about the optionals, even if I remember the
policy I appreciate you reminded me it :) BTW, after a quick overview
on Tika, I was thinking about importing just the needed classes and
modifying them according to our needs, so if you agree I'd add the
XInclude in the cocoon-sax module... what do you think about it? Just
let me know!

See you guys and thanks a *lot* for your help :)
Best regards
Simo

http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi