On Mon, 2011-12-26 at 16:40 +0000, ilgro...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ilgrosso
> Date: Mon Dec 26 16:40:43 2011
> New Revision: 1224754

> Log:
> Updating to Spring 3.1 (+ other version updates)
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-rest/pom.xml
>     cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sample/pom.xml
>     cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/parent/pom.xml

Hi Francesco, hi devs,

thanks for updating the pom. One small observation since I just updated
the parent pom of our client project.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-archetype-parent/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml

This pom is way outdated and maybe need to enter in the version update
cycle. I am not sure whether we can actually generate that pom
automatically based on the c3 parent one (which would save us the double
version maintenance) but we cannot have it as outdated as now since it
is the start for new developments around c3.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/