From: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:agalla...@agssa.net]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 4:36 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: cocoon-sample home page

Hi Peter,

I was wondering if we should care much about it. I found a link with the result
of the most common used browsers:

http://html5test.com/results.html

Perhaps we can move to HTML5 and use a bare minimum of it. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On 05/01/12 14:17, Peter Hunsberger wrote:
I like the look, what's the non HTML 5 / CSS 3 fallback do or look like?

Peter Hunsberger

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Robby Pelssers