On 03/02/2012 09:27 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 01/03/2012 18:41, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
Hi all,

we are using the i18n transformer in our app but now we need to add
xhtml tags in the resource bundle. However I tried with

message.test2 = This is "<h2>message.test3</h2>"
message.test3 = This is "&lt;h2&gt;message.test4&lt;/h2&gt;"

but the problem is that is does not get parsed correctly.

Can it be that our c3 transformer does not support that ATM?
Hi Thorsten,
I think that the usage you report above was never tried with C3
I18NTransformer; anyway, do you think it's correct to include markup in
a language catalog? Would this mean that markup is language-dependent?

Regards.

We are developing an app for a client in Switzerland where we need to support de, en, fr and it. Some markup is indeed language-dependent like some links. However in case of some system messages we need to use some <strong> ... markup within the i18n values.

In old 18n transformer that had always been supported and IMO is a basic feature for the i18n. I need to have a closer look into the i18n transfomer where to implement it.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/