On 05/03/2012 16:03, Javier Puerto wrote:
> Hi Francesco
>
> 2012/3/5 Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org
> <mailto:ilgro...@apache.org>>
>
>     Hi Javier,
>     from a very first look your approach seems very interesting: could you
>     please file an issue on JIRA and attach your patch there? Thanks.
>

> Done. You can found the patch and description here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2320

Thanks!

>     I might b wrong, but it seems to me that Cocoon 3.0 could also benefit
>     entirely from your patch.
>

> Yeah, I think so because I think that C3 is using the same base code
> for SSF. But unfortunately I don't have time atm to work with C3, only
> some quick looks.

If this is fine for all, I'd like to take this issue in order to review
and apply Javier's patch.

However, I think it would be the case to take the chance to do a general
"refresh" and update of SSF, waiting for planned SVN refactoring [1] to
take place.

I'll have enough time to reserve to Cocoon in a more or less one month:
if anyone else is available before I won't get offended :-)

Regards.

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A--C3--Import-subprojects-proposal--WAS%3A-Re%3A--c3--Log4j-injection-in-target-of-blocks--tt32880500.html

--