Hi,

The 2.1 releases all contains jar files from other open source projects
because it was built with Ant but without Ivy. What I read in Jukka's reply
is that there is no consensus yet for binary dependencies in source
releases, which is exactly the case for the 2.1 releases. As long as this
is not "forbidden" I'd keep the old releases as they are.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com

<<facebook.png>>

<<twitter.png>>

<<anyware-services.png>>