From: Robby Pelssers [mailto:robby.pelss...@nxp.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:58 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: does flowscript also support sht like setTimeout and setInterval
?? [SOLVED]

I found a nice article on stackoverflow showing how to create my own
implementation in flowscript.  I will of course first need to thoroughly test
it but it looks promising so far ;-)

var setTimeout,
    clearTimeout,
    setInterval,
    clearInterval;

(function () {
    var timer = new java.util.Timer();
    var counter = 1;
    var ids = {};

    setTimeout = function (fn,delay) {
        var id = counter++;
        ids[id] = new JavaAdapter(java.util.TimerTask,{run: fn});
        timer.schedule(ids[id],delay);
        return id;
    }

    clearTimeout = function (id) {
        ids[id].cancel();
        timer.purge();
        delete ids[id];
    }

    setInterval = function (fn,delay) {
        var id = counter++;
        ids[id] = new JavaAdapter(java.util.TimerTask,{run: fn});
        timer.schedule(ids[id],delay,delay);
        return id;
    }

    clearInterval = clearTimeout;