On 29/02/2012 08:29, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
On 02/28/2012 09:59 PM, Leszek Gawron wrote:
[...]
What I actually did was the easiest solution of all:

/**
* @see
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#processProperties(org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ConfigurableListableBeanFactory,

* java.util.Properties)
*/
protected void processProperties( ConfigurableListableBeanFactory
beanFactoryToProcess, Properties props ) throws BeansException {
super.processProperties( beanFactoryToProcess,
new SettingsProperties( this.settings ) );
}

and @Value works as expected. Still I am not aware if the original
solution was a mistake or was thought out for some other use case.

If noone objects I'd like to commit my change.

Go ahead! I will test with our projects in order to give feedback about unwanted side effects.

After testing that C3 build wasn't affected by this change, I've just committed the change provided [1].

Regards.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/subprojects/cocoon-spring-configurator/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/spring/configurator/impl/AbstractSettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor.java?rev=1343741&r1=1343740&r2=1343741&view=diff

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/