Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> insigh...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >Was looking through the list of 2.1.12 jars, and notice that many of
> >the jars are quite old.
> >
> >https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/misc/notes/review-jars.txt?view=markup
> >

> >I also notice that my additions (sent 11 Dec) are not included.

See this dev mail list. On that same day i made efforts to
include "some" of your notes. See also the commits notifications
mail list around that time, where your contributions were
specifically acknowledged.

As explained by various people, the Java version limitation
must remain. I re-reviewed the list at that time, changed the
format of the notes, and noted the maximum version available
for some of the dependencies.

-David