Oliver Heger a écrit :

I would like to keep main package pretty small, so that it only contains the basic interfaces and abstract base classes.

Sub packages would group classes with similar functionality. The plist and web packages are good examples for that, but I am not sure how to handle specific implementations consisting of only one or two classes (e.g. INIConfiguration). Putting them in their own package probably does not make too much sense.

I see a package change that might be worth considering : the 3 XMLReader classes form a group that could be put in a sub package, o.a.c.c.xml or o.a.c.c.sax.

What do you think ?

Emmanuel Bourg