https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/net/tags/NET_2_0

James Carman wrote:
What tag was this built from in SVN?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 3:32 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Rory Winston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The RC for net-2.0 is available for review at:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0

Changes are here:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0/site/changes-report.html#a2.0

Can someone take a look at the RC and see if there are any issues? If not,
I'll set up a  release vote.
I'm glad you took the time to get a candidate up. I've had this on my
todo list but been busy for a long time.

I've reviewed the artifacts, two notes:

* JAR files are not signed and hasn't got a checksum file.
* I can't seem to locate the key that was used to sign the artifacts
(B6E5C0E2) on pgp.mit.edu. I also can't find a KEYS file for commons
(looked in SVN and on the site).

Besides that it looks fine to me.

/niklas