On 2008-11-10, Emmanuel Bourg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Russel Winder a écrit :

>> This command works for me on Ubuntu Hardy with JDK 1.6.0_07-b06 and
>> Maven 2.0.9.  I have noticed that this build has failed for three weeks
>> now but it seems there is no-one around picking up on it.

> I guess there is an issue with Gump and Maven 2. I'm just ignoring
> this warning for now, I'll look into this later.

Gump puts a proxy between mvn and the central repository.  For POM
files the requests are just passed on without the proxy doing anything
to them.

For example

http://localhost:8192/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/11/maven-plugins-11.pom

will be

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/11/maven-plugins-11.pom

which indeed works for me.

I have no idea what the actual error message means, this is Maven
2.0.9 on an oldish Ubuntu.

Something similar seems to happen for all the mvn builds right now
(bcel fails as well, only the version is 8 instead of 11).

I'll look into the proxy logs to see whether something unexpected is
being downloaded.

Stefan