Hi Siegfried,

Its not disappointing at all, just wanted to clarify. Im hoping to find sometime to help out with this, instead of just lurking on the mailing list like I have been doing.

Cheers,
Corey

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
Hi Corey,

well this might be a bit disappointing but I would be more than happy to
get rid of the open bugs and make a release. I might add some helper
functions such a reading/writing/parsing a MimeMessage ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Corey Scott wrote:
Siegfried,

What are your plans? Are you looking to just clean up the bugs that
are in JIRA or did you have something else in mind?

Cheers,
Corey

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
Cool - I'm going to have a look at commons-email next week ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Dave Meikle wrote:
Hi,