Bill Barker a écrit :
> I've recently come up with a need in my day-job for a
> SparseMatrix/SparseVector implementation, so would would like to offer to
> help on this project.  I should still have karma for commons (my Apache id
> is [EMAIL PROTECTED] for those that haven't been around since my last commons
> commit. I'm primarily a Tomcat committer in Apache-land, but have worked on
> Modeler and Daemon as well).  I have a degree in math, so I know my way
> around linear algebra.  I've also been around in commons long enough to know
> that I should ask nicely first before starting to commit ;).
>
> I'm still in the process of reviewing the patches, so don't have any
> specific recommendations yet.  I'll re-post when I do.

I have reviewed the patch on my side. It is mainly OK for me. I would
have prefered a separate class for the Map as I said in the comment on
JIRA, but this is not mandatory.

The patch is huge, but the largest part is dues to tests, many of them
being borrowed from the existing RealMatrixTest suite, so it is OK. The
new classes are already provided with appropriate Apache header by the
authors, so I think this could be considered sufficient for IP
clearance. Does anybody think we should ask for more ?

Bill, what do you think about the patch ?

Luc