Matt,

I'd like to look over your changes, but I'm not a committer either. I looked through the patch for issue 261 and it looked good, but haven't run it in the project yet.

-Ken Tanaka

Matt Sanford wrote:
Hi all,

I have several pending JIRA issues that contain patches to Commons Pipeline [1] I would like to contribute. Most of these are new features to allow pipelines to run in a production environment more effectively (statistics, JMX management, etc). Are there any committers on the list interested in reviewing these? If not, would it be possible to get commit access to sandbox/pipeline?

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310491&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=12311188