Erm... what about xml-commons ?
  http://xml.apache.org/commons/

is this considered dropped?
At least another project that's in the realm of xml-commons is xml- resolver, or?

Would that migrate in as well? It could but...

paul

Le 29-déc.-08 à 11:06, Jochen Wiedmann a écrit :

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't see why it's not a good fit for Commons. We've a few xml
related components in the dormant section. I think a component with
things for both SAX and DOM would be fine, and letting it grow
organically would also work well.

Ok, but lets suggest another name like Commons XML. For example, this
might be a good place for SAX -> StAX converters and stuff like that.
No sense in restricting it to SAX by name.