"Jack Cai" <greensi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5e7fd1eb0901032146i6f22c558l68416ccf1061...@mail.gmail.com...
> So if the project PMC still see the value of procrun but has difficulty to
> have a current committer interested in maintaining it, I'm more than glad
> help. I don't have the credit that Mark has. But I have spent quite some
> time with the source code of procrun and am pretty confident to maintain
> it.
> I also have ICLA in place (appears as Jun Jie Cai), and has been a
> contributor to the Geronimo and Harmony project. And more importantly, I
> have a good motivation. Still your call...

The fact that *I* don't want to spend my spare cycles on procrun doesn't
mean it is unmaintained.  For the last few years Mladen has been doing a
very good job of maintaining procrun.  It is a pretty mature product now,
and works very well.  However, I'm sure that Mladen will agree that patches
are always welcome :).