Hello Julien

Branching for java 5 development would be an excellent idea as fulling using
some of the java5 feature set results in some non-trivial changes to some of
the project's structures.

So the follow up question is -- is there a commons committer who's willing
to help us out, and how do we go about finding them?

Cheers,
-Liam Seamus Coughlin