+) your name (so I can mention your help on the project website)
Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães

+) your mail client of choice
Yahoo! Mail
Icedove/Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.19

+) you OS and OS version if you are not using a webmail client
Debian Linux 2.6.26

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
Hi folks,

the last release of commons-email had issues regarding HtmlEmails and
I'm in the process to fix that. The challenge is that I need to test
with a lot of mail clients on various platforms which is quite time
consuming. And did I mention that I need to retest after each change? I
plan to send out test emails a few times over the next few weeks to make
sure that commons-email is in a good shape before making a release.

So the question is ...

"Anyone out there to have a look at a few test emails in his/her
favorite mail client, e.g. GMail, Yahoo, Outlook, Outlook Express,
Pegasus, Entourage, OWA, ...?!"

If you are happy lending a hand, please respond with the following
information

+) your name (so I can mention your help on the project website)
+) your mail client of choice
+) you OS and OS version if you are not using a webmail client

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl