Hi all,

I have improved the testcases for SANDBOX-183.
The patch is attached here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-183

Here are the changes in the patch:
ChangeSet: removed System.out.println

AbstracTestCase: added a method which adds the src/test/resources
folder to the classpath. This is cool when starting the JUnit from
eclipse. Additionally two new helper which create zipfiles and help
with checking the content.

DetectArchiverTestCase: extends from AbstractTestCase to get the "add
to eclipse classpath" feature

ZipTestCase: built in one assertion

ChangeSetTestCase: several business logic testcases and assertion
stuff. Assertions fail at the moment, but this is due to
ChangeSet-Implementation bugs.

src/test/resources: New files for better testcases

There is enough work in testcases left, but since this patch has grown
big, I would like to see it applied before I go on. Hope you like it
:-)

Cheers + Thanks
Chris