Looking at the revisions on the bugfixes branch:

742870 - ?? - Lacking Unit Tests, not liking the catch Exception.
RuntimeException throwing needs String arg. Generally not trusting the
Java API here to work beautifully and wanting to have covered a bunch
of use cases.

743293 - +1 - rename GenericListHandler
743292 - +1 - Minor opt
743278 - +1 - Generics preparation
743269 - +1 - Improved CaseInsensitiveMap
743097 - +1 - Optimization. Small risk of API backwards incompat problems.
742865 - +1 - setNull fix
742704 - +1 - Simple API change
742701 - +1 - Regression bug
742696 - +1 - NPE fix
741987 - +1 - Branching trunk

So apart from the one commit, I'm +1 on the changes on the bugfixes branch.

Hen