Sergey

The goal for this implementation is to add ssh/scp/sftp support to commons-net. I originally looked at integrating an existing SSH client implementation, but integration was not straightforward.. The Mina SSH implementation looks like a better implementation in terms of code quality and design. It's possible that we may be able to help out both projects in the course of an integration, if that's how we choose to proceed.

Sergey Vladimirov wrote:
Guys,

stupid question

So...why do we need a new, 4-th (3-rd BSD-style) full SSH implementation? :)