OK, then here's what I think I want to do:

cd /www/www.apache.org/dist/commons/dbutils
rm *current*
cd binaries
cp
/www/people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.2/RC3/staged/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.2/*bin*
 .
cd ../source
cp
/www/people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.2/RC3/staged/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.2/*src*
 .

I'm going to give this 72 hours so somebody can -1 it. Note that the new zips and tarballs are named slightly differently from the zips and tarballs for 1.1. It's now called "commons-dbutils-1.2-bin.zip" instead of just "commons-dbutils-1.1.zip".

-Dan