Thanks a lot Henri!

I talked with Shawn Pearce about possible performance issues and we now ended
up with 3 function
groups:

notNull(Object)
notNull(Object, String)
notNull(Object, String, Object...);

So the JVM doesn't need to create an Object[] if we only like to provide a
single String message.
I think we could do the same for all the notNull(Object, String, Integer) for
binary compatibility
although I believe this will make the library more complex to use. And since
the packages will
change too ...

In any case we should do 2 things (also for the 'old' functions with (Object,
String, Integer) or
whatever). Remember ALL those things will happen _only_ if the validation
fails, so we don't have
to care about performance - we don't need to fail fast ;)

1.)
if (o == null ) {
  if (msg contains {0} or something that indicates the use of MessageFormat) {
    use MessageFormat;
  } else {
    use msg + ": " + msgIntParam;
  }
}

So this should then even be compatible to use for 'old' invocations where one
doesn't like to use
the MessageFormat feature.

wdyt?

Patch will follow in about ~1-2 weeks.