+1. The release was/is fine :)

On May 21, 2009, at 4:58 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

Thanks Rainer.
I did the fix and wait for the mirroring now. Hopefully everything works then.
I don't think this does require a new vote, RC, etc. since it was just
a broker link... right guys?

Thanks again,
Christian

Concerning the download page:

I think you need to add the cgi page named download_compress.cgi too.
The contents of the file do now depend on the project, and you will find
an example in the neighbouring directories, like collections, or
configration.

The link to the download page has to point to the cgi file, not the
html. The cgi file will load the html one and replace the tags.

Some of the commons projects seem to put their download pages in the
downloads directory (and add them to the index.html there), some seem to
prefer to keep it under the project directory.

Regards,

Rainer