> Henri Yandell commented on COLLECTIONS-110:
>
> In the absence of anyone being active on a rewrite of
> Collections for generics, I agree with James that you should
> look elsewhere for an active project.
>
> I'm happy to help out with Collections 3.x bugs, and have
> done a fair bit towards 3.3, but I've neither the time to
> release 3.3 nor inclination to drive a redesigned 4.0.
>
> This is someday going to drive me to want to add some of
> the core most basic pieces of Collections to Lang :) I
> suspect that might be after a look at google-collections to
> make sure it's not something they have. Parts of
> ComparatorUtils, CollectionUtils, MapUtils and SetUtils.

Most of the work here has been done in the collections_jdk5_branch.  Are we
ready for these changes to be merged back to trunk, and is there anyone who
considers his svn-fu to be top-notch for the purposes of a large and complex
merge?  If we answer the first question "yes," maybe we should start a thread
for the second question, as my attempts to merge were less than fruitful.

-Matt